Hey, lovelies! DAY 02 of Sincerely Ty’s Favorite Things. Yay!
As a self-proclaimed princess, I want no mention of my bathroom behavior outside of prepping and primping. I want people to think that hair, makeup, showers and dental care are the only possible activities going on behind my bathroom door. However, as a firm believer of doing what my body tells me to do (but with the utmost discretion), there’s a huge possibility that something other than the above-mentioned happens. You know what I’m talking about, right? Please don’t make me say it!
Bathroom Goodies featuring Poo-Pourri | Technically there is no proof that I’ve ever done that thing that happens when you’re all alone in the bathroom. But just in case it ever does, I have this little guy on standby.
- STEP 1: Spray a little Poo-Pourri in the water.
- STEP 2: Do that thing.
- STEP 3: Wash hands.
- STEP 4: Walk out like nothing happen. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!
It’s probably not a good idea to hand someone a gift box of Poo-Pourri. But because I am the BEST GIFT GIVER EVER (second only to Oprah and the Giver of Life), my suggestion is to bundle the gift with other bathroom goodies – like bath salts. The picture above shows canisters of goodies from my own bathroom. Each canister was $2 at Wally World and contains the following.
- Canister of bathroom essentials (Q-tips and cotton balls)
- Canister of bath salts (I make my own because I’m awesome!)
- Canister of baking soda (Every Sunday the Princess gives herself a baking soda body scrub. No one on earth (not even Oprah) has elbows soften than mine!)
Total Bathroom Goodies no more than $25. Put the Poo-Pourri and all the goodies in a bag, hand it off, smile and say “You’re Welcome.” Easy gift! Might want to buy some for yourself as well.